Monday, September 15, 2008

The media is now mocking Sarah Palin's religious beliefs

The media is now mocking Sarah Palin for believing that dinosaurs walked this earth with man 7,000 years ago - as if they were around back then to disprove her.

In an interview with liberal activist Philip Munger from Alaska, Salon quoted him describing a conversation he had with Palin about creationism.
"She wanted to get people who believed in creationism on the board," said Munger, a music composer and teacher. "I bumped into her once after my band played at a graduation ceremony at the Assembly of God. I said, 'Sarah, how can you believe in creationism -- your father's a science teacher.' And she said, 'We don't have to agree on everything.'

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'

But what do they know? The fact that dinosaurs and man walked the earth together was proven in the Bible. Or at least on Bible.ca.

The article also points out how Palin clashed with Baptist minister Howard Bess over abortion and gay rights. In fact, Palin even tried to ban his book, Pastor, I Am Gay, which is popular reading in airport bathroom stalls.

Unfortunately, she did not choose to burn all his books because there is at least one available on Amazon for $500, quite a steep price for promoting the homosexual agenda.

No comments: