Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Miami mom blogger thinks she can out-palin Sarah Palin

Her name is Tere and she runs the blog, A Mom, A Blog and the Life In-Between. And she believes she is better-qualified than Sarah Palin to be vice president.

But she lives in Miami, which we all know is one of those anti-American places.

And to top things off, She not only is Cuban, but she was married to a Jew. That's almost as bad as being a Muslim.

But what immediately disqualifies her from the vice presidancy is how she readily admits she is unable to shoot a moose.

Is this who we want answering the phone at 3 a.m.?

6 comments:

Tere said...

I'll pit my pig-roasting skills against her moose-shooting skills any day.

And I'll kick her ass.

Anonymous said...

I think I now have a crush on Tere.

Tere said...

You should. I'm awesome.

Anonymous said...

you really are!!
more awesome than the guy who runs this blog!!!

Tere said...

Well, it's not fair to compare me to the guy who runs this blog, or anyone for that matter, because my special brand of awesomeness can make even the best people appear boring and unspecial by comparison.

Anonymous said...

true that!! :)